Akwa Ibom International Airport invites applications from suitably qualified persons who are interested in Aviation Industry careers.
Vacancy In Akwa Ibom International Airport
- You must have a valid gmail account
- To fill out the form, you must be signed in to your gmail account
- Fill the Bio Data form and summit online on the Application Portal.
- The application form must be fully completed to be considered. Please complete each section and attach your resume.
- The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form.
Brief History of Ibom International Airport
Akwa Ibom Airport (IATA: QUO, ICAO: DNAI), is an airport serving Uyo, the capital of Akwa Ibom State in Nigeria. The airport is 24 kilometres (15 mi) southeast of Uyo, and 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) northwest of the river port of Oron.
The Akwa Ibom non-directional beacon (Ident: AI) and Uyo VOR-DME (Ident: AKW) are located on the field.
The first phase of airport construction began in 2006 and was completed in 2009. Akwa Ibom Airport opened on September 23, 2009, and the first scheduled passenger service commenced on December 2, 2009, when Arik Air began offering flights to Abuja and Lagos. The second construction phase began in 2012, and included the completion of a maintenance, repair, and overhaul facility, the construction of an international terminal, and additional taxiways.
Click HERE to apply
Peter Hezekiah Lawson (Sir Pee). The CEO of Sir Pee Integrated Services and www.libraryguru.com and www.projectvilla.com.ng. A reputable researcher, ICT Instructor and a publisher of many research works in Education.