CONCEPT OF EDUCATIONAL PLANNING
Educational planning is defined as a rational scientific method of choosing alternatives covering the needs of education in its social subsystem, cultural subsystem, and economic subsystem and relating them to the social, cultural, political, and technological system of society, in order to perform a responsible choice and implement the chosen option. Concept of educational planning
The necessity of educational planning is due to the following factors:
1. Rise in the student participation rate in higher education
2. Economic or financial resources are getting scare for education
3. The educational system is not adjusted to the requirements in the labor market which results in the oversupply of graduates.
4. Unemployment is increasing while educational cost per student is rising
5. There is discontent among the youth on many issues against the school.
Peter Hezekiah Lawson (Sir Pee). The CEO of Sir Pee Integrated Services and www.libraryguru.com and www.projectvilla.com.ng. A reputable researcher, ICT Instructor and a publisher of many research works in Education.