TRCN QUALIFYING PAST QUESTIONS
1. The ultimate goal of curriculum planning is to____ (a) Develop programmes for society (b) Develop individual skills (c) Establish more schools (d) Guide educational programmes (e) Design teachers’ programmes.
2. Curriculum design differ primarily in______ (a) Teaching and learning outcome (b) Principles of teaching and learning (c) Method, content and structure (d) Scope and sequence.
3. Broad-field curriculum design is usually criticized because__________ (a) It is difficult to organize (b) Of its cumbersome nature (c) It does not include field trips (d) It does not take care of student’s interest (e) Subject demarcations still exist.
4. Activity curriculum does not require_______ (a) A lot of instructional materials (b) Co-curricula activities (c) Game and sports (d) Planned activities (e) Infrastructure and equipment
5. Tyler’s curriculum planning process has (a) 6 steps (b) 5 steps (c) 4 steps (d) 3 steps (e) 2 steps
6. The common features of most curriculum models are (a) Learning experiences and content (b) Objectives and learning experiences (c) Objectives and evaluation (d) Organization of content and learning experience (e) Content and evaluation.
7. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes on______ (a) Society-centered learning (b) Teacher-centered learning (c) Child-centered learning (d) Parent-centered learning (e) Government-centered.
8. Which of the following is not a method of teaching? (a) Discussion method (b) Project method (c) Interactive method (d) Power point presentation (e) distraction method
9. Agencies of curriculum planning and innovation in Nigeria include (a) NERDC and NAFDAC (b) NERDC and TRCN (c) NUC and ICPC (d) NCCE and NBTE (e) ICPC and EFCC. TRCN Qualifying Past Questions
Peter Hezekiah Lawson (Sir Pee). The CEO of Sir Pee Integrated Services and www.libraryguru.com and www.projectvilla.com.ng. A reputable researcher, ICT Instructor and a publisher of many research works in Education.